Why Vision Is More Important Than Strategy!
Here’s what I recommend:
- Get alone with just a journal and a pen. If you can get a way to a solitary place, so much the better.
- Make sure you won’t be interrupted. Turn off your cell phone, e-mail, television, etc.
- Close your eyes and pray. Ask God for inspiration and guidance. What you ultimately want is alignment between His plan and your vision. But don’t make this harder than it needs to be. God usually speaks through our desires. If that’s a new thought, then go on www.investprojects.net
- Write down your current reality—all the things that you don’t like. Be brutally honest. It’s difficult to change unless you find your current reality unacceptable.
- Now write down what you would like to see happen. Write it down in detail. If you can, use all five senses. Write it in the present tense, as though it has already happened. This will make it more believable to you.
- Share your vision with the people who have a stake in the outcome.
- Commit to reading your vision daily. This is critically important. “Faith is the evidence of things not seen” . The more you can “see” this, the more likely it will come to pass.
Клуб руководителей торгово-экономических миссий
The fourth meeting of the Club of heads of trade and economic missions (embassy departments)Read More
ПРЕЗИДЕНТУ РФ ВЛАДИМИРУ ВЛАДИМИРОВИЧУ ПУТИНУ
ПРЕЗИДЕНТУ РОССИЙСКОЙ ФЕДЕРАЦИИ ВЛАДИМИРУ ВЛАДИМИРОВИЧУ ПУТИНУ ГЛУБОКОУВАЖАЕМЫЙ ВЛАДИМИР ВЛАДИМИРОВИЧ! ПОЗВОЛЬТЕ ПРИСОЕДИНИТЬСЯ К ТРИЛЛИОНАМ ТЕПЛЫХ СЛОВ И ПОЖЕЛАНИЙRead More